ONSITE & OFFSITE ACTIVITIES —most less than 10 minutes away
The Ranch has miles of roads for mountain biking, hiking, or jogging, as well as cattle trails for the more adventurous. The seasonal Blueberry Farm and U-Pick Stand is open every year, usually from May through September. We've just finished a new, pro sized bocce ball court, and the stargazing each night is stellar!
• Wineries and Wine Tasting Tours ...(many, many)
• Beaches 10 – 20 minutes away ...(Gaviota, Refugio, El Capitan, Goleta, and more)
• The Chumash Casino & Resort ...(Vegas style gambling and great concerts)
• Nojoqui Falls ...(adjacent to Restoration Oaks Ranch—pictured at left)
• World Class Golfing ...(at Alisol—and several others (minutes away)
• The Danish Town of Solvang ...(shops, restaurants, and Danish Culture)
• Horseback Riding ...(when available, we're happy to make arrangements)
• Antique Shopping in Los Alamos ...(the town is small, but it's all antiques—20 minutes North)
WE ALSO HOST WEDDINGS & EVENTS
Restoration Oaks also hosts Weddings, Receptions, and other Events with 1,000 acres to find the perfect spot for yours. We offer a 'blank canvas' for you to be as creative as you'd like.
For more information about visitng to talk about your wedding or event, click here.